Collagen is a protein that serves as one of the main building blocks for our bones, skin, hair, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Collagen is what keeps our skin from sagging, giving us that plump, youthful look. As we age, our body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles. Collagen plays a role in strengthening skin, plus it improves skin elasticity and hydration.
One of the worst enemies of collagen is excessive sun exposure. Direct UV exposure can harm collagen fibroblasts. Long-term sun exposure can cause collagen and elastin to breakdown and degrade, faster than normal. Wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen will help to protect skin.
Getting enough vitamin C is also important.
Some studies show that taking collagen supplements for several months can improve skin elasticity, (i.e., wrinkles and roughness) as well as slowing down the signs of aging.
Collagen Lift® Paris RED CARPET
Our Collagen Lift® Paris RED CARPET reduces wrinkles, increase skin elasticity and moisture and restores plumpness to the skin. It is a powerful combination of drinkable collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Mediterranean seaweed and vitamin C, proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 50%.
The main active principles are:
- VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen* is clinically proven to help with those fine lines, improve the skin’s elasticity, strengthen nails, plump up your skin and remove cellulite.
- Collagen peptides of 2.0kD, is absorbed by the body within 30 minutes
- Increases the skin’s collagen production from the inside
- Reduces wrinkles by up to 50% and increases skin moisture and elasticity
- Bovine hide
- Hyaluronic Acid – Our skin is the most exposed part of the body and reflects the damage of air pollution, UV rays, harsh chemicals, age and diet. Hyaluronic acid retains over 1,000 times its weight in water in the skin cells; the results are decreased wrinkles and smoother skin. Hyaluronic acid also has the added effect of boosting collagen production for plump and youthful looking skin.
- Ulva Mediterranean Seaweed
- Seaweed is harvested in the South of France
- Rich in essential amino acids, sulphated polysaccharides, iron, silicium, carotenoids, chrolophylles and xantophylles
- Scientifically proven to increase collagen synthesis and protect elastin
- Soothing effect for sensitive, irritated and dry skin
- Vitamin C
- Improves collagen absorption
How to drink? (1 box has 28 servings)
- Mix with a small glass of water or fruit juice.
- Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast.