Melan : Off Creams
Melan: Off Depigmentation Treatment
A professional treatment that guarantees the elimination and reduction of all type of melanic blemishes in a quick, secure and effective way. It is a tropical whitening procedure to eliminate and reduce all kinds of hyperpigmentation of melanic origin.
The Main Active Principles are:
- Whitening Active Principle – its combines different active ingredients to block melanin production
- Exfoliating Active Principle – accelerates the cell renewal process and produces epidermis desquamation, eliminating melanin and lightening the skin tone
- Antioxidant and Anti-free Radicals – increase skin luminosity, even skin tone, giving back skin softness and elasticity. It is an important protective action with the stimulation of collagen and elastin production, providing firmness, elasticity and hydration.
- Solar Filters – combination of physical and chemical filters that protect the skin against solar radiations, blocking the melanin neo production.
Each ingredient has its unique way of intervening in enzymatic processes to effectively block the synthesis of melanin and its transfer to the surface of the skin, avoiding the neo production of hyperpigmentation.
The benefits include:
- Skin whitening and lightening
- Skin luminosity or radiance
- Exfoliating and cell renewal acceleration
- Even skin tone
- Skin softness and elasticity
- Suitable for all skin phototypes
Melan:Off Depigmentation Treatment protocol incorporates 3 easy steps: Skin Preparation, Intensive Depigmentation and Maintenance
- Melan:Off Whitening Peel: skin preparation, exfoliating and whitening action (pre-treatment in Doctor’s office)
- Melan:Off Intensive Mask: intensive depigmentation treatment in Doctor’s office
- Melan:Off Maintenance Cream: follow-up intensive depigmentation treatment, antioxidant and protective action (home treatment).
Reduction of blemishes in the first week of treatment and visible improvements can be observed after one month. The result is a uniform, even and luminous skin.
It is an effective treatment option in the management of Melasma.