What is Chemical Peel?
A Chemical peel is a cosmetic, chemical treatment that can help to reduce the pigmentation, tighten the pores and reduce fine lines. We offer chemical peel of different depth to cater to different skin conditions. Our peel reduces skin impurities, renews and revitalizes the skin.
It will peel off a layer of skin, stimulating new skin formation, making skin look bright and radiant instantly.
Common used chemical peels includes:
- AHA peel
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel
- Jessner’s Peel
- Melan:off Peel – this is effective in the treatment of Melasma
Effects of Chemical Peel:
- Reduce pigmentation in Melasma
- Tighten pores, reduce fine lines and brighten skin
- Improve acne with whiteheads and blackheads
- Improve acne scar
Before the peel, avoid use of retinol, tretinoin, waxing or any AHA products for at least 48 hours. Contact lens should not be worn during the peel. Do not shave face within a few hours prior to peel.
Avoid unprotected skin exposure after the peel. It is important to apply adequate sunblock.